In less than a month the MTV Base & Klipdrift Premium Urban Smooth Sessions have become one of the best ways to spend a Sunday afternoon. Ending the weekend on a high note in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban, the Urban Smooth Session are now headed to Cape Town.

The live line-up billed for Cape Town may prove to be one of the best dance nights the city’s seen all summer. Fresh from entertaining international crowds at US President Barack Obama’s inauguration, MiCasa will be performing at the

Cape Town Smooth Sessions. The ‘Heavenly Sent’ soul-house trio is one of South Africa’s best live acts – with the awards to prove it.

Internationally acclaimed duo GoldFish will also perform. Dominic Peters and David Poole have taken their genre-bending electro-dance sound across the globe, while staying true to the Afro-jazz roots. Newcomer Jimmy Nevis rounds off what is expected to be a spectacular night at the St. Yves Beach Club.

Just as you’ve caught your breath, heavyweight DJ’s LuloCafe, Loyd and p.H will be spinning into the morning. MTVBase will be there to film the gig so dress to impress.

To win one of five double tickets to the gig, just drop by our comment section and tell us why you’d love to go. Winners will be announced on 28 February.

6 Comments

1. February 26, 2013  1:46 pm by Lauren Marais

I'll drive over 1000km from my hometown just to see these guys perform- just need the ticket:)They're simply the best SA has to offer! Their music give me 'eargasms'.. #EnoughSaid

2. February 26, 2013  1:46 pm by Lauren Marais

I'll drive over 1000km from my hometown just to see these guys perform- just need the ticket:)They're simply the best SA has to offer! They're music give me 'eargasms'.. #EnoughSaid

3. February 26, 2013  11:27 am by lelo

I just moved to CT from JHB for a job and this would be the perfect welcome. Plus I stan for micasa, love their music!

4. February 26, 2013  9:54 am by Obakeng Monamodi

ITS MY Birthday!!!!!!!! would be be once of the best gifts for my 20th. Lets not forget how amazing MiCasa and Goldfish are, oh and ST Yves too!

5. February 26, 2013  8:25 am by Clayton Brown

My girlfriend and i share our birthdays. And unfortunately KDAY got cancelled this year. So this event will really make our birthdays even more special. She a Jimmy Nevis fan, and Mi Casa... those are my dudes. ITS A MUST TO GO, FOR US!!!!!

6. February 26, 2013  7:07 am by Heather Olivier

I definitely need to go! My favourites Mi Casa & Goldfish will be there! Need to go!